RISE Adaptive Water Sports 2020 Rules: Safety is by far our number one priority! We will follow all CDC and State of Texas Guidelines.
PHASE 1 – Begins Tuesday, May 26th. Now five days per week instead of three, Tuesday – Saturday, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. RISE Adaptive Water Sports Park, 3000 Meadowmere Road, Grapevine, TX 76051.
- RISE Assumes NO Liability for Covid-19. Attend at your own risk.
- Non-Evasive Temperature Reading performed by RISE for each person prior to exiting your vehicle. If you are sick, stay at home. If you do not pass the onsite reading you will be asked to leave immediately.
- Only participants that can transfer themselves or has one support person. All Families are welcome without limitations due to existing living conditions.
- RISE Volunteers will not perform any transfers or come in direct contact with any participant or family member.
- Social Distancing is especially important and mandatory.
- Reservations Mandatory per Program 48 hours in advance of program start time. Limited to 10 total persons per day per program and/or slotted times allowing staggered attendance.
- Programs Available: Water Skiing, Knee Boarding, Boating, Tubing, Canoeing, Kayaking, Advanced and Beginner Handcycling.
- RISE will disinfect all equipment, life jackets, and everything else anyone could encounter prior and following each usage.
- Face Masks are preferred but optional given not compatible with getting wet.
PHASE 2 – No date set but will comply with CDC and State of Texas Guidelines. Targeting July 2020 or earlier if conditions change. May not happen this summer but cautiously optimistic.
- Potential Larger Groups.
- All Participants including those that need transfers.
- Adding Parasail Program.
PHASE 3 – No date set but will comply with CDC and State of Texas Guidelines. Targeting mid July 2020 or earlier if conditions change. May not happen this summer but cautiously optimistic.
- Major Events, back to Normal, could be the “New Normal” including social distancing, face masks, etc.
The RISE Board of Directors has approved this schedule. Staff will evaluate and update programming daily for continuation, structure, and possibly adding volunteers for those that need transfer assistance.
With your cooperation and following the directions of RISE Staff we can and will make this work.
If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com